Wednesday, April 8, 2009

opinion about graduated from uni at 83

Picture: John Veage

Bert Gardner graduated has just graduated from university at 83. I was bit surprised when I first heard this story about him because I've never thought about spending the rest of my life studying.

I remember a sentence Gardner said "I did it to keep my mind active" I agree with this, but I don't really agree what he has done. You can also learn new things just taking an active part in society.

Anyway, you can choose your own life.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Absolutely, Wang! As long as you keep active in body & mind, you can choose how to do it. Your idea of doing it by taking an active part in society is a very valid point!

By the way, I wrote a comment about the slide show for flickr sets to answer your one.