Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Holiday


I had a two week holiday from 11th of April to 27th of April. I was working all the time but every Sunday was a day off. In my free time, I made beautiful pictures on the computer with Photoshop, but I needed a long time to do this. It's also good for me to pass my time.


On 25th of April I went to the RTA (Roads & Traffic Authority) and did the driving test and I drove for 45 minutes but I didn't pass. The driving coach told me I did something wrong when I was driving. I'll do it again and I hope I can pass next time. And also I had some good news in my holiday, that I was going to get much money from work.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Hi Wang,

Good luck with your next driving test! It took me three times to get mine in Spain. The theory was very easy and I passed it on the first attempt, but the first part of the driving test was so hard! We had to go to a circuit and do lots of manouvering with the car. Once I passed that, the drive around the city was easy. I suppose we become better drivers with all that practice!